Romantic Blue Mountains Accommodation from $457 a Night
Take time out from your busy lives for just the two of you to unwind in total privacy, spend quality time together and indulge your senses.
Nothing surpasses the romantic Leura Rose – a classic 5-star, beautifully restored 1914 Blue Mountains weatherboard home offering an array of comforts and luxuries. It’s the perfect Blue Mountains accommodation for a romantic getaway.
Experience the warmth, first class amenities and leafy gardens of your very own private getaway:
- Relax with a glass of wine on the verandah or by the fire
- Prepare dinner in the fully-appointed country-style kitchen
- Rejuvenate in the luxury double spa bathroom
- Enjoy breakfast on the sunny north-facing patio, with the home’s lush gardens providing seclusion and privacy
- Take full advantage of our special inclusions (fine linen, luxury Molton Brown toiletries, candles, port, wine and chocolates).
Step inside Leura Rose and you will immediately be transported by the warm timber finishes, classic period furnishings and luxurious inclusions.
The lounge room boasts:
- Plush sofas
- A gas log fireplace.
Classic mahogany four-poster beds (all with quality bed linen) adorn each of the 3 luxurious bedrooms.
The main bathroom, with a spa bath and gas log fire, is guaranteed to wow you.
And the kitchen (used by “My Kitchen Rules” as a cooking location) has everything you’ll ever need for preparing a simple meal through to a 3-course dinner – with marble benchtops and a large farmhouse-style dining table.
“We recently stayed at Leura Rose cottage and held a private wedding ceremony and it was perfect. The cottage was perfect in every way…from the exquisite room décor to the romantic bathroom suite. This place is truly magical and Lorraine has done an incredible job with her properties! will definitely be coming back.” Natasha. Facebook. April 2019
Features and Facilities
- Fully self contained accommodation for one to three couples
- Three bedrooms, all featuring queen sized four-poster beds (all with fine linen including Egyptian cotton sheets and soft pillows)
- Full breakfast included for the first morning
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with large dining table
- Lounge room with gas log fire
- Two bathrooms – one a dedicated spa bathroom with gas log fire (with superior quality bathrobes, slippers and Molton Brown toiletries)
- Large flat screen TV and multi-room music
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Complimentary WiFi
- Ten minute stroll to Leura Village
- Facials and massages performed in-house (booking required)
Confirm your Leura luxury accommodation now for your next romantic getaway.
*2 night minimum stay applies unless otherwise stated. For stays of 1 night, please contact Lorraine for availability*
Back to top