For Weddings & Life Celebrations
At Varenna in Leura, your wedding or life celebration will be truly memorable. Your special occasion will evoke the elegance and charm of the magnificent Edwardian era – a genuinely distinctive experience in today’s contemporary Australia.
With its size and private gardens, Varenna can play host throughout the year to a wide range of celebrations – pre-wedding gatherings and luxury wedding night accommodation, engagements, commitment ceremonies, honeymoons, anniversaries and birthdays.
Incredible History and Charm
- Built in 1906, Varenna is an Edwardian architectural masterpiece, restored to its full historic splendour
- Set on 1,800 square metres of exquisitely landscaped gardens and located just two minutes from Leura Village
- For weddings and (other life celebrations), Varenna and our three other properties within the Mountain Whispers – “MW” Collection can be booked exclusively to accommodate family and friends – all within 5-10 minutes’ drive from each other.
“Varenna totally lived up to our expectations…luxurious comfort and surroundings and every necessity catered for. Conveniently located for quality shopping and dining. It was a wonderful relaxing time in a beautiful atmosphere”. Sigrid. TripAdvisor. May 2016
Features & Facilities
- Grand living and dining rooms with antique furnishings
- Fully self-contained luxury accommodation for one to three couples
- The original wood burning stove located in the home’s kitchen; indeed, “My Kitchen Rules” have cooked at Varenna and featured the property on the show
- Four-poster beds in two of the four bedrooms (all with fine linen including Egyptian cotton sheets and soft pillows)
- The original antique claw-foot bathtub in the main bedroom (with superior quality bathrobes, slippers and toiletries)
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Two minute stroll to Leura Village
- Complimentary port, wine and chocolates
- Facials and massages (enquire to book).
“Our weekend for six at Varenna was faultless. Lorraine’s attention to logistics was outstanding. The house is sumptuously furnished, and wonderfully well-appointed…the massages and facials were indulgences not to be missed. The proximity to the main street of Leura is an added bonus. A truly memorable weekend in every way.” John. TripAdvisor. August 2016
For your luxury Blue Mountains wedding accommodation or life celebration at Leura, book online with real time booking or call Lorraine today on 1300 721 321