Blue Mountains Luxury Cottage
A classic Blue Mountains fully self-contained weatherboard cottage built in 1912, Strawberry Patch is your own private luxury cottage accommodation, allowing you to absorb the atmosphere of the region and feel like a real local. It’s conveniently located just 100 metres from the centre of Leura Village.
The property is perfect for all seasons for couples or a group of friends – the two bedrooms are well-appointed and inviting. Enjoy breakfast outside amongst the local birdlife, or at night, dine by the warm glow of the slow-combustion log fire.
And for Airbnbers, it provides privacy, freedom and flexibility – plus all the essential comforts, including complimentary Wi-Fi, and full cooking and washing facilities.
“Everything is taken care of from the time you walk through the front door at Strawberry Patch…we have had some amazing stays at a couple of Lorraine’s properties and her attention to detail and eagerness to ensure that our stay is ‘first class’ all the way makes for memorable moments in our journey through life.” Helen. TripAdvisor. August 2016
Strawberry Patch cottage offers a range of facilities to ensure your holiday runs smoothly:
- Cosy lounge room with a warm gas-log fire and comfortable lounges
- Two well-appointed bedrooms, with four poster beds (queen and double) and quality bed linen
- Large flat screen TV (satellite/cable)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully-equipped Tasmanian Oak kitchen overlooking the garden
- Double spa bathroom with underfloor heating, recessed ceiling speakers, quality towels and toiletries
- Washing machine and dryer
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor grill
- Private parking.
Inclusions for non-Airbnb guests*:
- Complimentary port, wine and chocolates
- Full breakfast provisions for first morning.
*Reflected in different pricing for Airbnb guests.
Confirm your Blue Mountains Cottage / Airbnb accommodation at Strawberry Patch, Leura. Book online with real time booking or call Lorraine on 1300 721 321