Blue Mountains Private Luxury Cottage from $397 a Night
A classic Blue Mountains fully self-contained weatherboard cottage built in 1912, Strawberry Patch is your own private luxury cottage accommodation, allowing you to absorb the atmosphere of the region and feel like a real local. It’s conveniently located just 100 metres from the centre of Leura Village.
The property is perfect for all seasons for couples or a group of friends – the two bedrooms are well-appointed and inviting. Enjoy breakfast outside amongst the local birdlife, or at night, dine by the warm glow of the slow-combustion log fire.
It provides privacy, freedom and flexibility – plus all the essential comforts, including complimentary Wi-Fi, and full cooking and washing facilities.
“We were blown away by our stay at Strawberry Patch. Lorraine and her team have created a truly unique and luxurious experience with many little indulgence touches. The property has many features to discover including a beautifully planned garden. Having visited in April (Autumn) the chill in the air made the fireplaces and warm decor scheme even more inviting. Will definitely be back..” John. TripAdvisor. April 2018
Strawberry Patch cottage offers a range of facilities to ensure your holiday runs smoothly:
- Cosy lounge room with a warm gas-log fire and comfortable lounges
- Two well-appointed bedrooms, with four poster beds (queen and double) and quality bed linen
- Full breakfast included for first morning
- Large flat screen TV (satellite/cable)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Premium Foxtel
- Fully-equipped Tasmanian Oak kitchen overlooking the private garden
- Double spa bathroom with underfloor heating, recessed ceiling speakers, quality towels and Molton Brown toiletries
- Washing machine/dryer
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor BBQ
- Private on-site parking.
Book online with real time booking or call Lorraine on 1300 721 321
*2 night minimum stay applies unless otherwise stated. For stays of 1 night, please contact Lorraine for availability*