Luxury Romantic Retreat in Leura
Take time out from your busy lives for just the two of you to unwind in total privacy, spend quality time together and indulge your senses.
Nothing surpasses the romantic Leura Rose – a classic, beautifully restored 1914 Blue Mountains weatherboard offering an array of comforts and luxuries.
Experience the warmth, first class amenities and leafy gardens of your very own private retreat:
- Relax with a glass of wine on the veranda or by the fire
- Prepare dinner in the fully-appointed country-style kitchen (alternately, arrange for a 3-course meal to be cooked in-house by our private chef)
- Rejuvenate in the luxury spa bathroom
- Enjoy breakfast on the sunny north-facing patio, with the home’s lush gardens providing seclusion and privacy
- Take full advantage of our special inclusions (fine linen, luxury toiletries, candles, port wine, chocolates).
Step inside Leura Rose and you will immediately be transported by the warm timber finishes, classic period furnishings and luxurious inclusions.
The lounge room boasts:
- Plush sofas
- A gas log fireplace.
While classic mahogany four-poster beds (all with quality bed linen) adorn each of the 3 luxurious bedrooms.
And the kitchen (used by “My Kitchen Rules” as a cooking location) has everything you’ll ever need for preparing a simple meal through to a 3-course dinner – with marble benchtops and a large farmhouse-style dining table.
“We were so spoilt at Leura Rose, it had everything we needed for some time out from the world! The furnishings were beautiful and we had everything we needed to make our stay more than comfortable. Our highlight was soaking our cares away in the magnificent two-person spa, complete with candles, heated tiles, music system and a fireplace of its own! It was truly memorable!” Kelly-Ann. Stayz. August 2009
- Facials and massages (booking required)
- 3-course meals cooked in-house by our private chef (booking required).
Confirm your Leura luxury accommodation now for that romantic getaway. Book Leura Rose online with real time booking or call Lorraine on 1300 721 321